Troy: A swingin approach Troy: A swingin approach

What a great game

I love this, it's really good, adding to my favorites.

Pet The Sentinel v2 Pet The Sentinel v2

lol

My favorite option is to let it go in the water. Turning on the boombox is also good.

Simpsons Pacman Simpsons Pacman

Awful Controls

As you know by now, the controls in this game are HORRIBLE. Which makes the game horrible. I like the Duff in the middle, that's it.

Samurai Fun Demo Samurai Fun Demo

Great game

I loved it. Even though you don't do anything, It's great. Too bad you never did the full version of it.

Daisy duke dressup(demo) Daisy duke dressup(demo)

Lame

No one is going to sit there and dress up something. You should be ashamed of yourself for going so low as to submit a dress-up, it's so lame.

useless flash v1.1 useless flash v1.1

Useless...

But still fun and nicely done@

Tha Viruz v1.1 Tha Viruz v1.1

Good game

You're good at programming! I like this game a lot.

GameBalance responds:

Wow, Thanks!

NG Quote Quiz NG Quote Quiz

Nicely done

I only got 3 right, because this quiz came out months before I came to newgrounds. Lol, I remember back at this time, I was working at this totally crappy resteraunt 10 hours a day. Anyway, this was a good idea, I like it, even though I haven't watched many of the flashes that you needed to watch in order to get the questions right.

SeizureDog responds:

Yeah, it's pretty damn hard :P

Gt's Simon Gt's Simon

Perfect!

I love this game. Someone recently submitted a game that reminded me of simon, except it was with three bugs. I just randomly came upon this flash, and I really like it. I got to 17 on my first try. Added it to my favorite animations list too, because I like it so much and I want to play it more. Good job on it!

Shonic v edgeog-Demo Shonic v edgeog-Demo

I like it